Our Inland Marine product is available for a variety of coverages in all states.
Top Inland Marine classes include:
- Bailees Customers Goods, such as Dry Cleaners, laundries, Tailors, Upholsters
- Contractors Equipment
- Electronic Data Processing Systems
- Installation Coverage
- Miscellaneous Scheduled Property
- Signs - Neon and Other than Neon
- Trip Transit Coverage
- Valuable Papers and Records
- Warehousemen’s Bailees Legal Liability Coverage
- Watercraft Physical Damage Coverage
- Hull and/or Motor or Trailer
Products and services described above are provided through various surplus lines insurance company subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation and offered through licensed surplus lines brokers. Not all products and services may be available in all jurisdictions, and the coverage provided by any insurer is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies issued. Surplus lines insurance carriers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. Nautilus Excess Insurance Agency, LLC conducts business in California as a licensed surplus lines broker (License #0I56061).